Serenity Service Home Healthcare is lisenced and certified by Texas Department of Aging and Disability to provide home health care and personal care services.
We strive to:
- Provide a high quality of comprehensive health care services for the ill, aged, and disabled in collaboration with physicians, other health care providers, and community resources, while allowing clients to remain in their homes and receive services in the least restrictive setting.
- Serve as a resource and provide teaching about disease, medications, diet/exercise, and health living to the clients/family members so that they can make informed choices and decisions about their unique needs.
- Respect the clients and family role in decision making on options for care - being sensitive and responsive to their fears, questions, concerns, and needs; and to involve them in the plan of care and allow active participation whenever possible
- Function as a liaison between our clients and available community resources and services within their communities.
- To provide a staff of professional caregivers who treat each client with respect, dignity, compassion, and a strict code of ethical standards
We ensure quality, coordinated care by assigning a primary registered nurse to manage all aspects of the client's care. The nurse provides and coordinates the services ordered by the doctor. Along with the doctor, the nurse creates a written plan of care for the client. The plan of care specifies the services the client will receive in order to reach and maintain the best physical, mental, and social well being.