We provide services in most areas in the Dallas-Forth Worth Metroplex area, that include the counties of Dallas, Cooke, Collin, Denton, Ellis, Grayson, Hood, Johnson, Kaufman, Parker, Rockwall, Tarrant, and Wise.
Skilled Nursing Care
Our Nursing Services are led by Registered Nurses and are dedicated to meeting the needs of our clients. Care is coordinated with the physician, and is provided in the patient's home. Some of the services provided by our nursing staff are:
- Vital Signs & Glucose Monitoring
- Teaching of Medications & Disease Process
- Catheter Care
- Administration of Injections
- Laboratory Testing
- Pain Management
- Diabetes Management
- Post-Surgical Care
- Cardiac Management
- Wound Care
Home Care Aides
Home Care Aides work under the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse to assist patients with bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding, changing bed linens, toileting, transfers, ambulation, simple dressing changes, range of motion exercises and other routine therapy and, in some instance, laundry and light meal preparation.
Medical Social Workers
We have Medical Social Workers on staff to consult with patients and their families on coordinating community resources, financial assistance, and planning for the future.
- Balance and gait training, muscle re-education, and therapeutic exercises
- Prosthetic training for patients with amputations
- Home modification
- Instruction for proper use of assistive devices
- Re-training for self-care skills including feeding, dressing, bathing, grooming, personal hygiene, and toileting
- Fabricating splints and casts for positioning, protection, spasticity, and range-of-motion
- Assessing safety conditions awareness within the home and assessing needs for adaptive equipment
- Improving fine motor coordination, re-training for advanced homemaking skills, and preparing the patient to resume job activities
- Educating the patient about joint protection and energy conservation
- Intervention in swallowing disorders
- Improving receptive and expressive speech and language skills
- Enhancement of cognitive linguistic skills
We ensure quality, coordinated care by assigning a primary registered nurse to manage all aspects of the client's care. The nurse provides/coordinates the services ordered by the doctor. Along with the doctor, the nurse creates a written plan of care for the client. The plan of care specifies the services the client will receive in order to maintain the best physical, mental, and social well being.
We coordinate services with each client's physician, other clinicians, and community resources to provide an important link in the continuum of care between hospitalization, accidents, or injury and return to everyday life. The primary nurse keeps the client's physician informed on how the client is doing and updates the plan of care as needed to reflect any changes authorized by the physician.
Service Charges: Please contact us for information on our service charges.